|drive technology||engineering, system integration, plant engineering|
|operating and monitoring systems / visualization systems||robotics and handling|
|industrial communication||control cabinets & units|
|sensor technology, gauging & regulation technology, image processing||industrial software & IT|
|safe automation systems||digital factory|
|control technology (PLC / Industrial PC's)||associations and institutions|
|power & connection technology||education & training / media|
Topics in focus
Under the motto "In Focus", all about automation showcases the relevant trends and requirements of the automation technology sector in the context of Industry 4.0. These topics feature heavily in the seminar program in the Talk Lounge. The premium media partners will provide considerable coverage of all aspects of the exhibition. And in the exhibition magazine and at the event itself the 'In Focus' topics and fields of application will be highlighted.
The topics in focus
- Industrial Communications
- Industrial Internet of Things
- Safety and Security
- Standards and Regulations
The application fields in focus
- Handling / Robotics / Human-robot Collaboration
- Switch Cabinet and Switchgear Production
Visitors to the all about automation exhibitions are users of industrial automation technology from high performing and innovative industrial regions, located at a distance of approx. 1 1/2 hrs driving time from the venue.
- They include decision makers, specialists and technicians in construction and development, project management and planning, production and maintenance, management and pruchasing.
- Visitors to the exhibition come primarily from the electronics sector, as well as the mechanical engineering sector, customized machine engineering and plant engineering. The manufacturing and process industries, as well as energy and environmental technologies are represented across the sectors. A further important visitor group are system integration and engineering companies.